Back by popular demand!! For the past two years, I’ve sold a landscape photography calendar, highlighting the amazing places I’ve been. This year, I’ve added my brother who is also a photographer to the production process. Our 2021 calendar is available for purchase.
Every photo in this 2021 Calendar was taken within the last year. More specifically, they were almost all take on our Pandemic Roadtrip from June to August. It was an amazing opporutnity to see some phenomenal places that normally would take years and years to knock off the bucket list.
2021 Calendar Details
You can buy it here.
Cost: $25 including shipping (if you’re local to Phoenix and don’t require shipping it’s $20. Contact me via email – [email protected])
Shipping Estimate: Second week of December for pre-orders. 2-3 days after purchase starting mid-December
- January – Mt. Rainier National Park
- Feburary – Alpine Lakes Wilderness (Washington state)
- March – Buckskin Gulch
- April – Kofa Wildlife Refuge
- May – Yellowstone National Park
- June – Mt. Rainier National Park
- July – Sawtooth Mountains National Wilderness
- August – Death Valley National Park
- September – Grand Teton National Park
- October – San Juan National Forest
- November – White Pocket
- December – Yosemite National Park
Until next time adventurers, take care and be safe.
You can follow along the journey on Facebook and Instagram or shoot me any questions and comments about places to go. And don’t forget to subscribe to the blog to get notified when new posts come out!
To view my entire photography collection and purchase photos, click here.
Interested in backpacking? Check out my Ultimate Guide to Backpacking!